Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Vacation...Hiatus? I am back.

After what appears to be a year but only about five months, I am back. It was a busy summer. In fact, this is the first summer that I have worked full time in 10 years. Navigating child care, camps, play dates and trying to maintain a home while working was challenging. But..I managed and learned a few life lessons.
1. Summer child care can be a nightmare. I was prepared with nine possible sitters on stand-by and I used all nine.
2. I think I spent more on child care, camps, activities, etc. than I actually made working.
3. It wasn't so bad.

My family has three months of the fall and the school year behind us and I think we finally found our routine. So, with that said, I will be blogging more regularly. Look for information about fashion, beauty, entertaining, cooking and other lifestyle topics.

It's good to be back!

No comments: