Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Am Back

It has been a while since my last post. I have been on hiatus with good reason, I returned to work in a full time role. My husband and I were both self employed and given the recent economic turmoil it made sense for me to return to work. This transition has been difficult to navigate but I am finally stearing the ship. It has honestly taken three months for my family and I to adjust.

I had to up my game and become more organized and plan, plan, plan. I get everything organized and ready for show time for the week on Sunday. I have been laying out my clothes for the week as well as my daughters, my husband is on his own here. Whatever I can do in the evening to make the mornings run smoothly helps too!

I am back and ready to post and tweet. Follow me on twitter too!

Thanks for your supportive emails! :)

No comments: