Thursday, April 2, 2009

J Crew and Shelly O


I have always been a fan of J Crew since Emily Cinader took over her father's company in 1986. I find J Crew classic with a twist and affordable. It appears that Michelle Obama is a J Crew fan as well. We saw Michelle wearing J Crew throughout the campaign and she has carried the trend to the White House.

Great news for J Crew although I doubt the company could ever forecast for the amount of sales the company is generating, thanks to Shelly O. I have tried to order a couple of cardigans to no avail - - in fact, I don't know when they will ever be available. I know that J Crew is not a publicly owned company but we may see that change with growing sales and interest since the First Lady took them public.

I have included my favorite ensemble from Mrs. Obama's trip to London.
Enjoy!

No comments: